- Small, rugged, lightweight and powerful
- Operate with or without a computer
- Intuitive manual operation with Smart Touch View Interface
- vHigh current, high power output
- (45 Amps/300 VA rms) per phase
- 4 Voltage channels, 3 Current channels
- Dynamic, Transient and GPS Satellite Synchronized End-to-End Testing Capability
- IEC 61850 Testing Capability
The SMRT43 is a multipurpose, light-weight, field portable test set capable of testing a wide variety of electro-mechanical, solid-state and microprocessor-based protective relays, motor overload relays and similar protective devices.
The unit can be operated either manually via the built-in touch-screen user interface, or placed under full computer control via the AVTS, Advanced Visual Testing Software, or the RTMS, Relay Test Management Software, running on a PC.
The built-in user interface, called the Smart Touch-View Interface™, is Megger’s second generation of automatic / semi-automatic manual user interface running the new RTMS software. It incorporates a large, easy to read Full Color high resolution, high definition, TFT LCD touch-screen display, which displays metered values such as AC and DC Amperes, AC and DC Volts, and Time in both seconds and cycles. Depending on the type of test selected, other values may be displayed, such as Phase Angle, Frequency, Ohms, Watts, VA, or Power Factor.